1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Daniel Csobot, csobot, Bünaustr. 20, 01159 Dresden, Germany, Tel.: 0151/11202938, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. is responsible for the data processing on this website in the sense of the data protection basic regulation (DSGVO). The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string „https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data acquisition when visiting our website
If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you came to the page
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If individual cookies used by us also process personal data, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
4) How to contact us
Within the scope of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of your contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided there are no legal obligations to retain data.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the responsible person. We store and use the data provided by you for contract processing. After complete completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data from our side was reserved, about which we inform you below accordingly.
6) Data processing for order processing
In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us are passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the framework of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the scope of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. Legal basis for the passing on of the data is art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7) Use of Social Media: Videos
Use of Vimeo videos
On our website plugins of the video portal Vimeo of Vimeo, LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA are integrated. When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Vimeo’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Vimeo directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Vimeo receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Vimeo account or are not currently logged in to Vimeo. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Vimeo server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Vimeo, Vimeo can assign your visit to our website directly to your Vimeo account. If you interact with the plugins (e.g. pressing the start button of a video), this information is also transmitted directly to a Vimeo server and stored there.
The data processing operations described are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of Vimeo’s legitimate interest in market research and the need-based design of the Vimeo service.
If you do not want Vimeo to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Vimeo account, you must log out of Vimeo before visiting our website.
Vimeo, Inc., headquartered in the USA, is certified for the u.s. European Privacy Shield Agreement, which ensures compliance with EU data protection standards. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
For videos from Vimeo that are embedded on our site, the tracking tool Google Analytics of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland, is automatically integrated. This is Vimeo’s own tracking which we do not have access to and which cannot be influenced by our site. Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States, where it may also be transmitted to servers of Google LLC.
In the event that personal data is transmitted to Google LLC., which is based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us European data protection agreement „Privacy Shield“, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
This processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of Vimeo’s legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
– Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the planned storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer of your data to third countries;
– Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have inaccurate data concerning you rectified without delay and/or your incomplete data stored by us completed;
– Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet known whether our justified reasons prevail;
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
– Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
– Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
8.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS PART OF A WEIGHING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANTLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured according to the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – additionally according to the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
If personal data are processed on the basis of an express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject revokes his consent.
If there are legal storage periods for data that are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, these data will be routinely deleted after expiry of the storage periods if they are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or if we no longer have a justified interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information contained in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.